Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Continue your dream...

Everyone is always saying how you should never let someone steal your joy or your happiness; I have come to realize that you should never let someone steal your dreams. People come into your life and you share your dreams with them and then you get someone who is always willing to tell you all the negative or that you will never do it or that you won’t get as far as you think. Those are the people who are there to steal your joy, your happiness, and your dreams. Don’t let them do that. 

This is something I have learned to work on and I am trying to make sure I don’t let anyone steal my dreams. I did that all my life, and I would see my dreams come true for someone else, and I would simply I’ve up on my dreams and desires and go into a self pity mode. I don’t want to always be giving up on myself because someone else does and doesn’t want to believe in me.
I have to believe in myself first and then be able to accomplish and do anything that I can, not only for myself, but for my kids as well. I want them to grow up with a confidence of self worth that I had to learn on my own and still struggle with today. 

Continue to shine on even with others turn off their lights and don’t want to turn them on. Be happy with you and be happy with your own accomplishments, no matter how small. Continue to dream and keep on working on your dreams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment